Below is a list of entrants. If you don't see your name, then your submission may have fallen prey to my spam filter-- I found two lurking among the plethora of Chinese spam. (Do you want to know why I'm getting 100 Chinese spam emails a day? I do to.) **** Denote writer's who requested critiques. if you see any errors please let me know within the next three days. No more submissions will be accepted until next year's contest.
Thanks for participating!
1. ***The Devil and Myron Rabinowitz by Ken Goldman. (Book: DONNY DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE)
2. Bachelorette-B-Q by S. D. King
3. Obituary for a Queen by Heather Parker
4. The Croaker by Maude Larke
5. ***Follow the Leader by Doug Donnan
6. Just another Winter's Tale By Tom Ward (Website: http://renegadeviper.tumblr.com/)
7.*** Something of Value by Ginny Swart
8. Untiled by Doug Robbins
9. *** Day Dreamers by Eryn Levine
10. Big Sentence by Sonny Zae
11. Breakfast with Henry by Ray Busler
12. In The Year 2525 by Christine Hllingdon
13. Timeline by Carly Baty
14.**** A Return to Avalon by Joseph Grant
15. The Great Farting Contest by James Hartley (Wegsite: http://teenangel.netfirms.com)
16. Winter Month by Robin Dunn (Website: www.robindunn.com)
17.*** Timewalker and the Riddle by Cathy Bryant (Website: www.cathybryant.co.uk)
18. Going Down Under by J.T. Seate
19. Mitto by Zdravka Evtimova
20. Little Ace by Keith G. Laufenber
M.R. Jordan is a writer, editor, sporadic blogger, and lover of beer. Lives in South Korea with her two cats, Bear and Geumbi.
Bear (Gom in Korean) then (above) now (below)
Geumbi (Gold in English)... then (above) and now (below).